This Illumination Text, Alumet A.Ş. It has been prepared by the (“Company”) for the purpose of enlightening the Company’s customers regarding the processing of their personal data by the Company within the scope of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“Law”).
1. a) Methods of Obtaining Personal Data and Legal Reasons
Your personal data is collected electronically or physically. Your personal data collected for legal reasons specified in this Clarification Text can be processed and shared within the framework of the personal data processing conditions specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law.
1. b) Purposes of Processing Personal Data
Planning and execution of activities required for recommending and promoting your personal data to the relevant persons by customizing the products and services offered by the Company according to the tastes, usage habits and needs of the persons concerned, within the framework of the personal data processing conditions specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law, business units to carry out the necessary work to benefit the persons concerned from the products and services and the execution of the relevant business processes, and execution and for the legal, technical and commercial-occupational security of the Company and the related persons who have a business relationship with the Company.
1. c) Parties and Purposes of Sharing Personal Data
Planning and execution of activities necessary to customize your personal data, products and services offered by the Company according to the tastes, usage habits and needs of the persons concerned, and to recommend and promote them to the relevant persons, within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law, Business units to carry out the necessary work to benefit the persons concerned from the products and services offered by the Company and carry out the relevant business processes, For the purposes of planning and executing business strategies and ensuring the legal, technical and commercial-occupational security of the Company and the persons involved in business relations with the Company, business partners and suppliers of the Company and legally authorized institutions and organizations may be shared with authorized private law legal entities.
1. d) Rights of Data Owners and Use of These Rights
As personal data owners, if you submit your requests regarding your rights stated below to the Company using the methods specified under the title of Exercise of Rights by Data Owners, your requests will be evaluated and finalized by our Company as soon as possible and in any case within 30 (thirty) days.
Pursuant to Article 11 of the Law, as a personal data owner, you have the following rights:
• Learning whether your personal data is processed or not,
• If your personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
• To learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
• Knowing the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred, in the country or abroad,
• Requesting correction of your personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
• Requesting the deletion or destruction of your personal data in the event that the reasons requiring it to be processed disappear, even though it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the law and other relevant laws, and requesting the notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
• Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing your processed data exclusively through automated systems,
• Requesting the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing of your personal data.
• Paragraph 2 of Article 28 of the Law has listed the cases where data owners do not have the right to demand, and in this context;
• The processing of personal data is necessary for the prevention of crime or for criminal investigation,
• Processing of personal data made public by the person concerned,
• The processing of personal data is necessary for the execution of supervisory or regulatory duties and for disciplinary investigation or prosecution by the authorized and authorized public institutions and organizations and professional organizations in the nature of public institution, based on the authority given by the law,
• The economic and financial interests of the State regarding the budget, tax and financial issues of personal data processing.
necessary to protect
• In such cases, the above-mentioned rights regarding the data cannot be used.
• According to paragraph 1 of Article 28 of the Law, since the data will be outside the scope of the Law in the following cases, the requests of data owners will not be processed in terms of these data either:
• Processing of personal data by real persons within the scope of activities related to themselves or their family members living in the same residence, provided that they are not given to third parties and that the obligations regarding data security are complied with.
• Processing personal data for purposes such as research, planning and statistics, by making them anonymous with official statistics.
• Processing of personal data for art, history, literature or scientific purposes or within the scope of freedom of expression, provided that it does not violate national defense, national security, public security, public order, economic security, privacy of private life or personal rights or does not constitute a crime.
• Processing of personal data within the scope of preventive, protective and intelligence activities carried out by public institutions and organizations authorized by law to ensure national defense, national security, public safety, public order or economic security.
• Processing of personal data by judicial authorities or enforcement authorities in relation to investigation, prosecution, trial or execution proceedings.
Exercise of Rights by Data Owners
• Data owners must use the "Form for Applications to be Made by the Personal Data Owner to the Data Controller" in order to exercise the above-mentioned rights.
• Applications will be made by one of the following methods, together with documents that will identify the relevant data owner:
• By hand, by hand, by notary public or by registered letter with return receipt [OSB. Sabanoglu Mah. Kizilirmak Cad. No:7
55300 Tekkeköy SAMSUN -Turkey] address,
• Signing the form with a secure electronic signature regulated under the Electronic Signature Law No. 5070 and sending it via registered e-mail to Alumet@Alumet.net,
• Following a method prescribed by the Personal Data Protection Board.
• The Company responds to data owners who want to exercise the rights in question within the limits set forth in the Law, within a maximum of thirty (30) days, as stipulated in the Law. In order for third parties to request an application on behalf of personal data owners, a special power of attorney issued by the data owner through a notary public on behalf of the person to apply must be present.
• As a rule, data owner applications are processed free of charge, however, a fee may be charged based on the fee schedule stipulated by the Personal Data Protection Board.
• The company may request information from the data subject in order to determine whether the applicant is the owner of personal data, and may ask a question about the application of the personal data owner in order to clarify the issues specified in the application.